The best kitchen machines for less than 500 euros
The hype about the Thermomix is still going on. However, there are now many manufacturers who can compete with the original from Vorwerk. GALA presents inexpensive Thermomix alternatives.
Five inexpensive Thermomix alternatives
Are you a born hobby cook and thrive when you can spoil your loved ones extensively with homemade delicacies? Then a food processor is of course something like your right hand! But even enthusiastic cooks cannot always just spend 1400 euros on the coveted all-round kitchen appliance from Vorwerk. That is why you will find below Thermomix alternatives that perform well and are easy on your wallet.
The all-rounder among the bargains
Weigh, chop, mix, stir, cut, grind, grind, pulverize, knead, emulsify, cook and cook: the Thermomix can do almost everything! But that also has its price. If you are a savvy person, but still don’t want to do without a good food processor, Krups offers you a great Thermomix alternative: the Krups Prep & Cook HP5031 multifunctional food processor.
This is what distinguishes the Krups Prep & Cook kitchen machine:
- Six automatic programs
- 14 different functions (cooking, chopping, cutting, grinding, mixing, beating, crushing ice, whipping, stirring, kneading, braising, steaming, keeping warm, emulsifying)
- A 2.5 liter stainless steel bowl
- Large control panel
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Twelve speed levels including two interval speeds
- Adjustable temperature from 30 ° C to 130 ° C (in 5 ° C steps)
- Manual time adjustment from 5 seconds to 120 minutes
- Manual programming: adjusts the temperature, time and speed to your needs
- Perfect preparations thanks to five high-quality accessories
- Recipe book with 300 recipe ideas and a voucher for another 100 typical German recipes
The drawback compared to Thermomix: The alternative from Krups does not have a scale. However, the Prep & Cook compensates for this disadvantage with two advantages over the Thermomix: It is much quieter and cheaper. here the machine is available for less than 500 euros. Stiftung Warentest also thinks that this is a real alternative to the Thermomix that is not only convincing in terms of price.
Thermomix alternative for less than 250 euros
The Klarstein food processor is even cheaper. It also impresses with its diverse functions such as cooking and cooking, is particularly intuitive and has integrated scales.
For less than 250 euros, the GrandPrix model offers:
- A 2.5 liter stainless steel bowl
- Twelve speed levels
- Adjustable temperature from 30 ° C to 120 ° C
- Dough mode for making dough
- Steamer attachment for gentle cooking
- 100 milliliter measuring cup in the lid
- Pulse function for hard ingredients (maximum speed)
- Automatic shutdown (device stops when the lid is opened or the mixing bowl is removed)
- Circuit breaker (device only starts when all attachments are correctly engaged)
- All plastic parts are BPA-free
- Easy to clean thanks to the fact that it can be partially dismantled
- Stainless steel cross blades
- Plantar stirring system of the dough machine (optimal mixing result)
- Extensive accessories included (steamer attachment, cooking insert, cross blade attachment, butterfly stirrer, spatula)
here you can order the GrandPrix multifunction kitchen machine from Klarstein.
The best kitchen machines for less than 200 euros
But there is still a tad cheaper! The Medion food processor can also do almost everything that the Thermomix can do. With this massive price difference, however, you are happy to accept certain compromises.
The Thermomix alternative from Medion impresses with:
- Eleven operating levels (cutting, kneading, boiling, cooking and much more)
- Dry and overheating protection, shutdown function
- Comprehensive recipe book
- Various accessories included (recipe book, measuring cup, cleaning brush, butterfly stirrer, cooking and mixing attachment, steamer attachment, steamer insert, spatula)
- Four stainless steel blades that effortlessly chop vegetables, nuts, cheese and fruit
- Contains more than 130 recipes
- Adjustable temperature from 40 ° C to 110 ° C
- 60 Minute Timer
- 2 liters net capacity
If you want to convince yourself of the performance of the Medion food processor, you can here to buy.
For the bargain hunter among the gourmets
With the Thermomix alternative from Moulinex, you save even more, but you also have to forego some functions.
The Moulinex multifunction kitchen machine for less than 170 euros offers:
- 3 liter capacity and 1.5 liter usable volume
- Five automatic programs (simmer, soups, steam, warm-up, desserts) + seven sub-programs
- Five accessories for cutting, beating, mixing, kneading and chopping
- A cookbook with 100 varied recipes
- Supplied, dishwasher-safe accessories such as chopping knives, stirrers, whisks, kneading knives, steaming basket
- Adjustable temperature from 55 ° C to 120 ° C
here you can order the inexpensive Thermomix alternative.
From the Original
In your opinion, these inexpensive Thermomix alternatives cannot match the original? Then you will find here the Thermomix from Vorwerk.