Fire in a public bathhouse in Hagye-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul… 50 people evacuated

Love

A fire broke out in a public bathhouse in Hagye-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul, and about 50 users were evacuated, and four people who drank smoke were taken to the hospital. Combining the descriptions of the Nowon Fire Department and Nowon Police Station on the 22nd, a fire started on the 3rd basement floor of a public bathhouse in Hagye-dong, Nowon-gu, around 5:08 pm that day. The fire evacuated about 50 bathhouse and building users, and it was found that about 40 people inhaled smoke. 4 of these

Reference-www.hani.co.kr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *