Iris Mareike Steen
This is how the GZSZ star recharges his emotional batteries
Current GZSZ news in the GALA ticker: Iris Mareike Steen reveals her key to happiness.
“Good times, bad times” (GZSZ): data and facts
- The first episode of “Good Times, Bad Times” (GZSZ) was broadcast on May 11, 1992.
- Filming for GZSZ began on March 16, 1992, initially in the Berlin Union Film Studios in Berlin-Tempelhof.
- In 1995 the GZSZ crew moved to Potsdam, where filming has been taking place in Babelsberg ever since.
- In the Babelsberg studio – the oldest film studio in the world – over 5500 broadcast GZSZ episodes have been produced to date.
- The episodes are always produced seven weeks in advance.
- “Good times, bad times” runs Monday to Friday at 7:40 p.m. on RTL.
GZSZ: All the latest news about the successful series
29. November 2021
Iris Mareike Steen: That makes you happy
GZSZ favorite Iris Mareike Steen, 30, is currently in Hamburg. In the past few days, she has shared pictures and videos in her Instagram story that she shows with her mother on the Hamburg Winter Cathedral – for example, when fishing for ducks. The actress is good at spending time with her family, as she now reveals in a post on the social media platform. “Whenever I’m in Hamburg with my family, I have the feeling that my heart and soul are recharging – like a cell phone battery, only in a romantic and a little bit cheesy”, she writes about a photo of herself.
Following this analogy, she emphasizes that fortunately she also has “charging stations” in Berlin and that she even lives together with one of them – by which she should mean her husband Kevin. She has various “soul battery charging stations”, which is why she considers herself extremely lucky. “Well, now it’s the end of kitsch”, she writes jokingly and adds the phrase “When you are overflowing with love” in the form of several hashtags. Finally, the 30-year-old asks her followers if this description was too confusing. Apparently not. The unanimous opinion from their community is “totally understandable”.
GZSZ news of the past few days
Did you miss any news? Read the “good times, bad times” news from the week before last here.
Sources used: instagram.com